(954) 598-0700 Davie and I'll help you be aware of all the expenses and call attention to any inaccuracies.
(954) 598-0700 There are certain basic costs related to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are commonly split between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Florida to help show you through the deal.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your deal, not only will I work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also push for lower closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll describe in detail the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you are purchasing a property in Broward County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not startled when you arrive at closing time. I'll be willing to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates of concern.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.