(954) 598-0700 Davie and I'll assist you to comprehend all the expenses and call attention to any mistakes.
(954) 598-0700 There are certain standard expenses linked to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are often split between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Florida to help guide you through your process.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your sale, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also push for limited closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll describe in detail the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
If you are buying a property in Broward County, you will be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not stunned when you get to the closing table. I'll be glad to look over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem unusual.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.