(954) 598-0700 Davie and I'll assist you to be aware of all the expenses and identify any errors.
(954) 598-0700 There are certain typical fees accompanying closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually split between the buyer and seller, as instructed in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Florida to help guide you through your transaction.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
Loan-related closing costs
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, these taxes are usually collected (Details)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (Details)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your deal, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also advocate for limited closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
When purchasing real estate in Broward County, you will be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within a reasonable range so you're not startled when you show up at closing time. I'll be willing to look over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem off.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.